What is PDO thread lift and how does it work?
The PDO threading procedure involves using various lengths of thin acupuncture sterile needles to embed PDO dissolving threads deep underneath the surface of the skin. These wires are placed strategically into the dermis, where it acts as a frame for lifting and tightening loose and sagging skin. The material from which these threads are made, Polydioxanone, is a safe substance that keeps the skin in its new tightened state for 4-6months, whilst also synthesizing new collagen production. The lasting result will provide the skin with a fresh, well rested and firmer look whilst supporting new collagen formation for long lasting results.
This treatment can be used on the face, but also in various areas of the body where the main objective is creating a lift, rather than restoring volume.
What are the benefits of embedded threading procedures?
• A reduction in appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
• Younger looking skin, with fewer signs of aging due to tightening of loose/lax skin
• Improve skin tone, texture, pigmentation, scarring and stretch mark appearance
• Long lasting results, due to new collagen synthesis
• No scars or visible cuts (as can be the result of a traditional facelift)
• Can be performed from the age of 30, or earlier for anti-aging benefits
• Increased skin metabolism
• Optimization of texture
• Activation of the lymphatic circulation
• Increased circulation in surrounding areas
• Long lasting stimulation of the fascia and of the soft tissues
• Creation of collagen
• Normalization of collagen
• Remodeling of the silhouette
• Tissue elasticity and lifting
• Delayed cutaneous aging
• Skin brightness